Kargar & Associates is providing Public Accounting Services in following areas:
- Preparation of Financial Reporting at appropriate intervals to suit your business needs.
- GST Reporting can be completed on either a quarterly or a monthly basis using a variety of different methods to suit your business needs.
- Setting up accounting software allowing you to take charge of your bookkeeping. We can assist you to manage your record keeping through different accounting software like Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks and Sage one and other packages available in the market.
- Budgeting, Cash Flow Forecasts and Business Planning remain an important business tool.
Kargar & Associates can help you with managing your taxation in the following areas:
- We assist clients in reviewing existing business to ensure that their business affairs are structured in the most tax effective manner.
- Taxation influences nearly all business decisions. We will provide ongoing advice on all aspect of your business affairs. Planning before the event in many instances ensures minimizing tax liability and better cash flow for business.
- Our extensive knowledge and experience allows us to be able to provide you with best up to date advice in different business industries to be able to minimize your tax liability by taking advantage of most recent updates in taxation law.
- We prepare individual, trusts, and partnership, company and superannuation fund income tax returns.
- We prepare both Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements to help clients deal with both GST and PAYG obligations.
- We can oversee your FBT record keeping obligations and prepare your FBT returns when they fall due.
Business Restructuring and Deconstructions to suit your goals and objectives.
- Do you wish to set up a business structure to suit your family needs?
- Do you wish to incorporate another investment or business entities into your whole operations?
- Are you thinking about risk minimization through restructuring your operations?
- Are you thinking of succession planning in your business?
- Are you thinking about reconstructing your operations to suit your retirement goals and objectives?
- Are you thinking of taking advantage of tax minimization strategies through superannuation contributions?
- Our highly qualified staffs are here to assist you with setting the foundation for the kick-start of your business, incorporating different entities into your operational structure, Comprehensive control over your accounting system and taxation returns, allowing you to get on with day-to-day management of your business. We can also ensure that your Annual Statements are lodged with ASIC when they become due.
Financial Advisory Servicess
- Thinking about retirement, life insurance protection, overall and general insurance for your risk minimization strategies, thinking about setting up a self managed super fund, or overall financial planning. We are authorized by CPA Advice and we can provide you with the general advice in all these areas.
- We understand that financing decisions like home loans, Motor Vehicle finance, Plant and Equipment financing are integral components of your business. Your investment decisions like business valuations, buying or selling of business are part of your everyday business life.
- We are conscious that you seek to minimize business and environmental risk in order to enhance the return on your investments. We are an integral part of your management team to assist you by providing professional advice in achieving those goals through making economically conscious decisions.
- Superannuation legislation is a constantly changing and complex area of every business and individual decision making. We are here to ensure that your accounting, auditing and taxation obligations in relation to your superannuation fund has been fulfilled to meet all its regulatory requirements. SMSF Audit service is new addition to our services in this area.